- In the event that these terms do not adequately cover a given situation, it will be up to the THNK management to decide if and how to follow up. This will be corresponded about only if and for as long as the THNK management deems this desirable.
- THNK may revise this disclaimer at any time. It is the website user’s responsibility to make sure he/she is informed of the latest disclaimer terms. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
- THNK respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe your copyright has been violated, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use of the THNK trademark, without the prior written permission of THNK, is strictly prohibited.
3. ‘NETIQUETTE’: FORUM POSTINGS / COMMENTS
- Website visitors and users that decide to leave a comment on the THNK website should at all times do so in accordance with so-called ‘netiquette’, i.e. general rules and regulations related to what is acceptable behavior while using the Internet. We reserve the right to remove any material posted on our website without notice. We may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the posting of unsuitable material, including but not limited to: harassing statements or content that violates law, content that discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them, content that infringes another’s intellectual property (including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks or trade secrets), material that contains obscene (i.e. pornographic) language or images, advertising or any form of commercial solicitation, content that is otherwise unlawful, and copyrighted material.
- THNK’s liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. THNK is not liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damage or loss in connection to the use of our website, be it as a result of the use of listed data, information, software, methodology, tools, as well as any other form of use.
- Every visitor or user of THNK.org is entirely and individually liable for any damage, direct or indirect and materially or immaterially, that results from actions and behaviors of the visitor or user, such as the posting of comments, etc.
- THNK.org may include hyperlinks to websites maintained or controlled by others. THNK is not responsible for and does not routinely screen, approve, review or endorse the contents of or use of any of the products or services that may be offered at these websites.
5. ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF INFORMATION
- Whilst we endeavor greatly to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy, nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date. This holds for data, information, software and other components, as well as their suitability for any purpose, in any situation, or for any application.
a. Subscribing to THNK news letter
- By registering for the THNK news letter by way of using the form on THNK.org, in addition to clicking the link in the consequent confirmation email, you give permission to THNK to periodically send you relevant THNK-related information via email.
- You may unsubscribe at all times. You may do so by using the link in the confirmation email or a similar link that you will find in every email sent to you by THNK. In the event that the above methods are not effective, please contact us at: email@example.com.
b. Personal information
- THNK will not use the personal information that you provide us with for any other commercial purpose besides the exploitation of THNK websites, sub-sites and services.
- Personal information will not be disclosed to third parties or processed in other ways than those that are mentioned in this document, unless explicitly mentioned e.g. when related to specific actions such as award competitions.
c. Google Analytics
- The THNK website uses Google Analytics, which is a web analysis service that is being offered by Google Inc. (“Google”). By using this website you permit Google to process information in the manner and for the purposes described below.
- Google Analytics uses “cookies” (a cookie is a text file that is sent by a web browser and stored on the user’s computer) to help analyze the way in which users use the website. The information regarding use of the website that is being generated by the cookie (including the IP-address) is being transferred to and stored by Google on servers located in the United States of America.
- Google will use this information to monitor your use of the website, to report on website activity to exploiters, and to offer different services related to website activity and Internet use. Google may provide this information to third parties when legally obliged to do so, or when third parties process this information on behalf of Google. Google will not combine the IP-address with other data.
- You may refuse to accept cookies by changing your browser settings accordingly. This will, however, likely have a negative impact upon the usability of the THNK website.