Dubbed by Forbes as the “leadership approach to disrupt thinking, then business” and by Stanford as the “future of higher education,” THNK School of Creative Leadership is the antithesis to conventional professional programs. We’re a purpose-driven social enterprise, creating experiential and transformative leadership programs to develop creative leaders capable of delivering innovative solutions to the world’s greatest challenges.
We offer a variety of leadership and innovation programs, including:
- Our flagship Executive Leadership Program, where we curate and nurture a diverse community of creative leaders (currently on hold).
- THRIVE: Lead With the World in Mind, where we empower senior leaders to take their leadership to the next level (this is an online program).
- EMERGE: Lead With Courage, where we support young and emerging leaders to harness this time of uncertainty for their own personal and professional growth (this is an online program).
- Custom Programs, where we support organizations to take their leadership, innovation, and systems thinking capabilities to the next level.
- Pop-up Programs, where we partner with forward-thinking leaders and organizations to expand creative leadership globally.
THNK headquarters – what we call the THNK Home – is based in Amsterdam.
THNK in 2019
leaders participated in THNK-designed and -delivered programs
worked with THNK to deliver a program
THNK-facilitated program days
cities around the world
We are driven to make a positive difference to the people and world around us, which is why we develop and support global leaders across all sectors to unlock their full creative leadership potential.
We aspire to achieve a critical mass of creative leaders who are equipped by THNK with new ways of thinking, feeling, and acting to create a better world. A better world is defined by progress on the UN SDGs.
Join the team
We are a strong team of thinkers, dreamers, and doers, powered by the need to make a difference. We like to bring our whole selves to work, cultivating an open culture where we are ready to do our best work.
Driven by our shared vision to shape better futures, we aspire to create an environment that reflects our values:
Why join THNK?
🌍 Be part of a close-knit international team whose reach extends beyond 15 countries
🏢 Work in our beautiful, centrally-located office along the Amsterdam canals
📖 Join selected sessions in our leadership programs (for free!)
🎲 Engage in fun team activities (for our team retreat last year, we mud-walked across the Dutch sea!)
📈 Contribute to shaping THNK’s long-term goals and strategy in the quarterly staff days
⏰ Flexible working opportunities, with the option to work from home
🚆 Travel reimbursement (because we want to see your beautiful face every day!)
Work with us
If you’re interested in the work we do and you’re an energetic self-starter who’s ready to learn, then we might be a great match for each other!
We currently have no open positions.
We are proud of the diversity at THNK and continually seek perspectives to enrich our team. We’re committed to being an equal opportunity employer and encourage everyone to apply!