Dubbed by Forbes as the “leadership approach to disrupt thinking, then business”, THNK School of Leadership is the antithesis of conventional professional training programs. We design and deliver transformational leadership programs for organizations and individuals, enabling leaders to become future-proof and better navigate complex, ambiguous contexts. We’re a purpose-driven social enterprise and a proud B-Corp. These four core values are embedded in our DNA:
- Lead with heart
- Play at the edge
- Fueled by our differences
- Design for magic.
What the role is about
As a Program Manager, you play an essential role in the organization and execution of THNK’s programs – with a strong emphasis on the logistics and planning of our unique style of leadership programming.
How will you make an impact?
- Work alongside partners, program directors, and faculty to organize and execute THNK’s programs
- Build program schedules, planning timelines, budgets, and feedback reports
- Manage scheduling with faculty, coaches, and clients
- Support the delivery of in-person programs by booking venues, organizing catering and activities, and preparing program material and venues for sessions.
- Manage the logistics and delivery of online programs via Zoom and Teams by opening meeting rooms, managing breakout rooms, and supporting faculty with technical meeting elements
- Onboard program participants, draft program communications, and serve as the main point of contact for clients and participants
- Analyze participant feedback, prepare evaluation reports and track program impact data
- Support our commitment as B-Corp to meet high standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability.
How will you be successful?
- You’re able to work within a fast’paced and changing environment while meeting deadlines
- You have a strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Previous administrative or project support experience is a must
- Proficiency in English is required; in Dutch is highly preferred
- Experience with program planning and project management tools like Google Suite, Zoom, Teams, SalesForce, and Hubspot is a plus.
- You’re available to travel for off-site programs locally or internationally (±15-25%).
What we offer
- Hybrid working – from a beautiful office in the ARTIS Library or from home (when you don’t have in-person programs or meetings)
- Competitive salary – with a possibility for a bonus based on organizational performance
- In addition to the standard 25 holidays, you get a day off on your birthday if it falls on a working day
- The office is closed between Christmas and New Year’s Day, and you get these days off as well
- Monthly skill-building sessions and an annual learning and development budget
- Participation in extended employee insurance and collective pension scheme
- Regular catered lunches, borrels, and team outings
- A discounted OneFit subscription
- Monthly phone and WFH allowance.
Ready to make a difference?
- If you’re a detail-oriented professional passionate about project planning and administration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 24th, 2023.
- THNK is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Please ensure you are legally eligible to work and live in The Netherlands. Visa sponsorship or relocation costs will not be provided.
- THNK does not appreciate third-party mediation for this vacancy.