Adriana Hoppenbrouwer-Pereira

Adriana Hoppenbrouwer-Pereira
Chief Marketing Officer
at HEMA
I am based in: Amsterdam
THNK connection: THNKer , AMS Class 08

Born Brazilian, I am a marketing expert with twenty years of experience in successfully (re)positioning A-brands for growth. Throughout my career, I have worked internationally at Coca-Cola, SCJohnson, Orange mobile, Nike and Hunkemoller.

My passion lies in innovating and leading change. I am a big believer that good business leads to good business and that large corporates have a bigger role to play in society beyond just financial achievement. I have been fortunate to be leading brands that take this role seriously. Currently, at HEMA, I am both the CMO and Director of the HEMA foundation, giving me the opportunity to bridge both objectives under one brand and leadership spectrum. I hope to inspire other organizations and leaders to innovate and make a bigger impact in society.

My basis of success is an incredible dose of passion and drive. I exceed in delivering results through inspiring vision, team-work and fast-paced innovation.

I am also a mother of two daughters, am an apprentice violin player and an amateur long-distance runner.

menu-close-white