Akshay Tandon

Akshay Tandon
Co-owner and President
My experience and deep interests:
I am based in: Mumbai
Other projects and organizations include: Akshaytandon.com and Instagram
THNK connection: THNKer , AMS Class 17

I grew up all around India and graduated from my 13th school. I now live in Goa, India, with my wife, my 2 dogs, and 3 cats. On the weekends, you will find me at the beach with my wife and my dogs.

I was the co-founder of Skarma Communications and Consultancy and led a digital-led design advertising company. About three years ago, I took over FC Goa, a professional football club based out of Goa as the Co-owner and President. So far, It has been an exciting and terrifying journey and I am grateful for it. I am especially proud of the work our club has to build a vibrant youth structure and a Foundation for community engagement through grassroots football with the principles of empowerment and sustainability at its core.

Recently, I have also begun the process of starting a new business around the idea of ‘Net Positive Living’. Rather than having an excessive consumption with a large carbon footprint, N.P.L. will aim to redefine luxurious living as conscious consumerism without compromising on lifestyle. Once we achieve this for the luxury category we will start to solve for the same for middle income and low-income housing.

menu-close-white