Alberto da Silva

Alberto da Silva
Head of Digital Marketing
My pronouns are: he/him/his
I am based in: Marbella
THNK connection: Staff

I was born in Argentina and I have had the pleasure to spend most of my life abroad in places such as Brazil, the USA, Canada, France, Sweden, the Netherlands, and Spain. This international experience has shaped my personal and professional life in ways that I could have never expected.

During my time in university I studied computer engineering and now hold a Master’s degree in International Business. Initially ,I was set to work in global trade but I was fortunate enough to have started my professional life in the mid 90s, right  when the Web first became a global phenomenon. Thanks to the Internet, I have been able to combine my passion for technology and business and turn it into a rewarding career in e-Commerce and Digital Marketing.

My focus has always been on applying technology and marketing to successfully increase business profits, and have been involved in leading companies of all sizes (from young startups all the way up to Fortune 500s) and in multiple industries (banking, software, retail, digital security, news media and print services).

Both career and personal growth are very important to me as is keeping up-to-date with the latest innovations and thinking of ways they can be embedded into everyday life. When I’m not at work, I enjoy running, biking, padel and walking my dog.