Aleksas Drozdovskis

Aleksas Drozdovskis
Head of Strategy
I am based in: Nicosia
THNK connection: THNKer , AMS Class 11

I am a brand strategist and creative advisor. I combine my social, empathic, lateral and strategic thinking skills to create clarity and come up with solutions for a variety of business and communications challenges organizations face today.

Raised in Lithuania and having lived in Moscow, London, Amsterdam, and Nicosia in recent years, I never stop developing my global perspective. 

After receiving an honors degree with a distinction in Integrated Marketing Communications from the International People’s Friendship University, I have completed series of qualification-based training at The Account Planning Group (APG) in London, and hold a Design Thinking & Innovation postgraduate certification from British Higher School of Art & Design.

Over the past decade, I have worked with blue-chip enterprises and tech startups to design new value propositions, sustainable brand strategies, and integrated multi-channel narratives. 

Prior to joining the tech industry, I was responsible for clients' brand strategy development and transformation at Omnicom Group, a global leader in marketing communications. 

Driven by natural curiosity, I’ve created Digital Vocabulary, an award-winning study of human relations with digital media and technology. I’m working with organizations to accelerate learning culture and build brand excellence. I strongly believe in initiatives based on ideas that come at the intersection of different cultures and knowledge domains, designed to benefit people and communities.

menu-close-white