Alex Trisoglio

Alex Trisoglio
Leadership Coach
My experience and deep interests:
THNK connection: Faculty

I am an executive coach and leadership advisor, with extensive experience in leadership development, improving individual and team performance, and catalysing organisational change. I have spent two decades working with leading global businesses, professional firms, and international organisations, and I have served clients on all five continents and in a wide range of cultural and industry contexts, with a particular focus on knowledge-based businesses.

My experience also includes fifteen years advising senior leaders at McKinsey & Co. and three years working with the CEO and Management Team at IFC/The World Bank.

I have also worked with the CEOs and senior leaders at many Fortune 500 companies, business families, entrepreneurial start-ups and non-profit organisations. I was previously a Professor of Business Administration in London and Copenhagen for five years, specializing in Strategic Leadership and Organizational Behaviour, and I worked for IBM in London and New York in research and software engineering. I hold a US patent in computer science.

Born and raised in England to German and Italian parents, I  have lived in France, Switzerland, the United States and Canada. I hold a first-class degree in Theoretical Physics from Cambridge University and a Ph.D. in Leadership and Organisational Behaviour from London University. I have been awarded a NatWest Fellowship to London Business School and a Fulbright Fellowship to Harvard Business School.

menu-close-white