Alice Medeiros

Alice Medeiros
Eye-Opener Coach
My experience and deep interests:
I am based in: Lisbon
THNK connection: Faculty

I am an actress that has frequently collaborated with non-actors groups in developing their communication skills. I graduated at the professional acting school ACT – Escola de Actores in 2010. I further developed my curiosity about Improvisation and soon understood how useful can it be to non-actors in their professional lives. I regularly participate in workshops about Training Public Speaking and Improvisation as a guest teacher.

I also lecture Drama workshops for children and youth. In 2014, I started teaching children with special needs.

My contact with theater began long before my studies, but only afterwards did I work with the directors, such as Luís Miguel Cintra, Bernard Sobel, Nuno Pino Custódio and Marco Martins, among others.

I am the author of the children plays The Blue Rose, The Bored Princess, The Theft of Words and The Pirates.

I graduated in Law at Faculdade de Direito da Universidade Nova de Lisboa in 2005. During the year of 2013, I attended the first year of the Master in Theatre Studies at the Faculdade de Letras de Lisboa.