Alyssa Tol

Alyssa Tol
Program Coordinator
My experience and deep interests:
I am based in: Amsterdam
THNK connection: Staff

Ever since I was 12, I dreamed about traveling the world, so after finishing secondary school, that’s what I did for half a year. I loved seeing new places every day, meeting new people and learning about different cultures, so when I came back, I decided to study Psychology to learn more about us human beings. I became specifically interested in communication and positive psychology and how it can be used to improve people’s lives, especially on the work floor. During my Masters, Training & Development, I trained psychology students in professional and personal communication skills, which I really enjoyed doing and would love to keep working on.

Now I’m here at THNK, greatly enjoying being surrounded by fascinating people with beautiful dreams for a better future, trying to learn what we need to do to make that happen.

When I need more happiness in my day, I bake or cook, I like going on hiking holidays, love stories and always dream about new places to travel to, which I also really intend to visit one day.