Alyssa Tol

Alyssa Tol
Program Director
My pronouns are: she/her/hers
My experience and deep interests:
I am based in: Amsterdam
THNK connection: Staff

Growing up in a small town in the North of Holland has left me feeling most at peace when I am in nature; it’s my way to recharge, be inspired, and revisit the feeling of wonderment that comes so natural as a child, but which I think we tend to find harder to revisit as adults. I have lived in England and Australia and one of the things I miss most about those places is the vastness and wildness of nature.

People and how we work remains a very fascinating part of nature for me. I studied Work & Organisational Psychology in Amsterdam, completed a Master in Training & Development, and spent a couple of years working as a communication trainer. I was drawn to THNK by a wish to help people connect and learn more about themselves and to find what their purpose is and how they can make their work be more than a source of income. I believe that finding our core and true nature will help make our lives more meaningful.

When I’m not working, I like to be outside, learn new plant-based dishes (tried to go fully vegan-only recently), read, and I love playing games and puzzles with my friends.

menu-close-white