An Wang

An Wang
Partner
My experience and deep interests:
I am based in: New York
THNK connection: THNKer , AMS Class 17

I spent my earliest childhood in a farming community in northern China, and subsequently lived and worked in the United States and part of Europe. I’ve developed my career in venture investing, innovation, finance and non-profit. Through my diverse background and experiences across countries and industries, I enjoy being a system thinker and liaising between sectors, countries, and people. I’m also an ever-curious and fast learner, which helped me gain diverse viewpoints, allowing me to connect dots amongst different stakeholders, and challenge the status quos.

I'm passionate about utilizing my resources and efforts to accelerate innovative solutions and impactful people who are working on the front lines of solving the most critical challenges of our food system. With my current work at FoodShot Global and ASW Venture Partners, I'm also working towards fostering more collaborations and resource sharing across sectors and geographies towards a healthy, equitable and sustainable food system.

I serve as a NEXUS ambassador (an organization aims to activate the next generation of exceptional social innovators, philanthropists and impact investors globally) and an active member of Toniic (an impact investor network promoting a sustainable global economy through investments and knowledge sharing).

In my free time, I enjoy diving, hiking, international traveling, reading, and storytelling.

menu-close-white