Andi Cuddington

Andi Cuddington
Physician Engagment Leader
My experience and deep interests:
I am based in: Vancouver
THNK connection: THNKer , VAN Class 3

With playful curiosity and thoughtful reflection, I draw from diverse experiences, methods and practices to engage groups in shaping the future of the health system together. While the challenges facing the health care are undeniably immense and steeped in complexity, I believe that collaboration, creativity, and community engagement can make lasting positive impact. I am fueled by ideas, questions, connecting people and have an infectious passion for learning and understanding systems, relationships and issues to drive social change in order to build stronger communities and strengthen the health system.

I also bring my passion and expertise as a board member of the Vancouver Women’s Health Collective, a volunteer-run non-profit organization in the Downtown Eastside that is working to improve health and reduce inequities for women through advocacy, shared knowledge and low-barrier programs and services.

Travel, dance, interdisciplinary learning and baking wedding cakes provide me with inspiration and respite.