Andrew Dion

Andrew Dion
Content Marketer
My pronouns are: he/him/his
I am based in: Amsterdam
THNK connection: Staff
I am originally from the United States, and have always had an interest in stories, storytelling, and narratives for as long as I could remember. Before beginning my higher education I committed to a four year enlistment in the United States Marines Corps, in an effort to make my own story more interesting and exciting. While it was a great formative experience, teaching me and pushing me farther than I had imagined, long-term military life was not for me, so once my enlistment ended I attended University with a major in English.
While working on my undergraduate degree I did a one year exchange to Amsterdam, and from that first great experience I decided to try and make the Netherlands my new home. Next I completed my Master's degree here in the Netherlands as well, while getting my start as a professional copywriter working various internship and part-time positions here in Amsterdam.
Now I am excited to begin my newest chapter as a Content Marketer with everyone at THNK. I can't wait to fuse my skills as a storyteller with THNK's mission of helping people become the best leaders they can be.