Barbara Tremblay

Barbara Tremblay
Leadership Coach
My experience and deep interests:
I am based in: Amsterdam
Other projects and organizations include: ConnexCoaching and The Innovation Project
THNK connection: Faculty

I am the Founder of ConnexCoaching, an international coaching practice and Co-Founder of The Innovation Project, a boutique consulting business that specializes in creating the environment that ignites teams to come up with innovative solutions. A Certified Professional Coach, I was educated at the University of Quebec, earning a bachelor’s degree in education, and studied post-graduate political science at McGill University.

After beginning my career in Montreal as a specialized teacher for students with learning difficulties, I transitioned to the corporate world in Toronto where I spent 17 years at Nike in various management roles, working in Canada and in The Netherlands at the European, Middle Eastern and Africa headquarters. I have guided individuals and teams working for Global Companies in leadership skills. I am also an Individual Leadership Coach for MBA students at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University.

A pilates enthusiast and keen figure skater, I am fluent in French, English, and have a working knowledge of Dutch. I live near Amsterdam with my son.

menu-close-white