Barbara Tremblay

Barbara Tremblay
Executive & Leadership Coach
My experience and deep interests:
I am based in: Amsterdam
Other projects and organizations include: ConnexCoaching
THNK connection: Leadership Coach

I am a certified international executive and leadership development coach who specializes in creating an environment that ignites individuals' and teams' creativity. I believe the commitment to self-knowledge is the key to growth, fulfillment and, ultimately, inner peace.

I was educated at the University of Quebec, earning a bachelor’s degree in education and I studied post-graduate political science at McGill University.

After beginning my career in Montréal as a specialized teacher for students with learning difficulties, I transitioned to the corporate world in Toronto where I spent 17 years at Nike in various leadership roles, working in Canada and in The Netherlands at the European, Middle Eastern, and Africa headquarters.

I have guided individuals and teams working for Global Companies in leadership skills. I am also a Leadership Coach for MBA students at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, and at THNK School of Creative Leadership, and I am a Transformational Faculty member and Executive Coach at Mobius Executive Leadership. I am the Chair of the board of Connexion-U, a non-profit organization focusing on education and protection of human beings.

My own journey of introspection, strategic thinking, and focused action continues to inspire people to develop their authentic leadership from within. I believe we all have the opportunity for richer connection with ourselves, with others, and with our natural surroundings and I bring that holistic vision to everything I touch.

A pilates enthusiast and keen figure skater, I am fluent in French and English, with a working knowledge of Dutch. I live near Amsterdam with my son.

Book a coaching session with Barbara >>>

menu-close-white