Betty de Haan

Betty de Haan
Leadership Coach
My experience and deep interests:
I am based in: Amsterdam
THNK connection: Faculty

I am passionate about enabling people’s personal development and growth. My area of expertise is where leadership, personal effectiveness and management come together. Where the hard side of business meets the soft side of leadership. Where it’s about achieving a sustainable, healthy balance between the head and heart, freedom and accountability, relationships and results.

Rather than waste time trying to ‘stuff’ people with standard advice and techniques, I prefer to work with them on what is ‘already there’. This intrinsic approach gives my clients the confidence, strength and peace necessary to realize their dreams, which is why in 2013 I founded my own bureau called Dreams in Business.

I am hired by companies like THNK as a freelance coach or trainer. Next to work, I am first and foremost the proud mother of two teenagers. Thankful for the lessons life and work have taught me, I am someone who truly practices what I preach. I am described by those around me as objective, clear, organized, respectful, gentle, grounded and at peace with myself.

menu-close-white