Bob Wang

Bob Wang
Program Director of Corporate Innovation
My experience and deep interests:
I am based in: Shanghai
THNK connection: THNKer , AMS Class 17

I lead corporate innovation programs at XNode including program management, innovation workshop delivery, and entrepreneur coaching.

As one of the founding members of the company, we thrive to be a top innovation accelerator to help corporate innovators and overseas scaleups make the real innovative business impacts in China.

Since 2017, I have been working with over 20 big corporations, including Intel, BMW, Unilever, Osram, and China Construction Bank, and mentored more than 50 entrepreneurs from multiple nationalities. I lead my team to incubate innovation ideas, accelerate new businesses, and make open innovation a reality.

I hold a B.A. in Project Management from Tongji University and an M.A. in Industrial Economics at the Shanghai Academy of Social Sciences. I am also a certified National Psychology Consultant.

I have been living in Shanghai since 2002 and am still trying to leave some meaningful mark in this amazing city. Also, I like traveling and exploring different places during my leisure time.

menu-close-white