Bregje Spijkerman

Bregje Spijkerman
Entrepreneur
I am based in: Amsterdam
THNK connection: THNKer , AMS Class 17

I am the founder of the TeamTalk company, a company that transforms teams into high-performance teams for large corporations within Europe.

I have over 20 years of experience in training and group dynamics. As an entrepreneur, I codesign with my staff specialized programs for teams and their leaders. I myself currently lead a team of 20 people. Leadership is a big topic that I find myself busy with. I coach management teams and members of boards.

I strongly believe we as professionals forgot we are actually group animals, and the benefits of working in healthy groups are astonishing. Fact that teams can do much better if they just know how to organize and communicate, is what gets me up in the morning.

I am the author of a book on teams and leadership “Navigeer je team naar succes” (Spijkerman Spijkerman 2010, Pearson). I wrote the book with my father. This book laid the foundation of the company.

In 2006 I started my first company, which is still going strong and is known in the banking industry. We use writing skills training as a means for improvement in decision making on paper in the financial industry. The team of trainers who execute these trainings are all published authors and they are a special, creative group of people I enjoy working with.

Podcasts are a passion. Currently, I am producing a podcast series by the name of Bazenradio that focuses on leadership. Also one thing you must know about me is I am always interviewing people in normal conversations, just because I am very curious.

menu-close-white