Brett Jacobs

Brett Jacobs
Founder and Product Manager
My experience and deep interests:
I am based in: London
THNK connection: THNKer , AMS Class 17

I am originally from South Africa and since leaving in 1998 have lived in the UK; Netherlands and Australia. My greatest challenge and passion is in communication and bringing people together. Having had a severe stutter since I could speak, I naturally shied away from people-oriented jobs focusing on technology, only to discover (through lots of trial and error) that my love and strength is connecting with and helping people. I am now a strong communicator, and that mixed with extensive experience in IT, organizational change and investment banking bring my skills together to improve how people work together and with technology. My current professional focus is on Artificial Intelligence and Data Science.

I am guided by two beliefs: 1. All problems are human problems - technology being an enabler and catalyst but only a piece of the puzzle. 2: Being self-correcting is more important than always being correct. I am always open to learning and growth, and I intend to inspire other people to be the same while accepting the strength and uniqueness we all possess! My hobbies include writing, acting, and standup comedy, all of which give me a creative outlet I somehow try and integrate into my daily life.

menu-close-white