Cláudia Almeida e Silva

Cláudia Almeida e Silva
Managing Partner
My experience and deep interests:
I am based in: Lisbon
THNK connection: THNKer , LIS Class 6

I'm passionate about retail and consumer behavior. I'm always searching for new ways to surprise the consumer and innovate. Leading teams was always my oxygen. During the last nine years, I was the CEO of FNAC Portugal, a great brand that was part of my life. At 34 years old, I was the first woman to be appointed CEO in the company's history. During this journey, I had the great opportunity to be part of the group's executive board, to coordinate the Spanish operation and then the Brazil operation. It was a great learning and passionate journey! During this time, I was recognized by Destribuição Hoje as the National Retail Personality of the Year in 2014.

At the end of 2017, I decided to leave the group and do a sabbatical period to travel, learn, see different things, and rethink my purpose. After this period, I decided to start my own journey. Being a mentor and investor in startup businesses made some sense to me. Working, being challenged, and advising young generations is just great. Besides this, I'm launching a new project in the food retail area with a big purpose: to link local producers with urban consumers and contribute to creating healthier generations.

I'm starting a new cycle in my leadership journey, which is why seeing and sharing different points of view will be very rewarding. I expect to contribute with my willingness to innovate, think differently, and making thing happen.

menu-close-white