Cristina Salzillo

Cristina Salzillo
Head of Community
I am based in: Utrecht
THNK connection: Staff

I was born and raised in the south of Italy and moved to the Netherlands four years ago.

I am passionate about tech and how it can help people create meaningful connections. I have been a digital community manager for the last five years, connecting people, building digital platforms, and fostering a data-driven experimental mindset.

I worked at Philips, Laureate Online Education and at the digital agency Ammiro Y2K in Italy. Before that, I was involved in a couple of entrepreneur projects and studied Physics.

This scientific upbringing shaped a big part of who I am; I am comfortable being challenged as well as challenging what I see around me. I encourage the child that is in me to ask questions and be curious to discover new things.

In my free time, I enjoy diving into biology, nutrition, and neuroscience in understanding how nature and humanity works and how this can impact better living. I am a contagious optimist and I believe we are all empowered to make our life better, to be happy and fulfilled, and to impact the world around us in a positive way.

I believe in being compassionate with ourselves and the people around us so we can make a better world.

menu-close-white