Dax Denneboom

Managing Director
redcoon Benelux B.V. / part of Mediamarkt- Saturn Holding
E-commerce / Retail / FMCG

I have a background in management, marketing and e-commerce and a strong drive for developing, changing and growing consumer business.

I studied business administration at the University of Groningen in the Netherlands, with a focus on marketing and organisational design. During my university years I made several study courses, researches and internships in the US, South Africa and Japan/Singapore. I started my career at large multinational companies Nestle and FrieslandCampina. During these years I gained experiences in strategy development, understanding consumer behaviors, innovation and driving a large brand P&L. After 10 years in the FMCG industry, I decided to work more closely to the consumer and learn everything about e-commerce.
I developed my e-commerce/general digital and broader business competencies in high online penetrated retail categories, like travel, fashion, electronics, household and food categories. I worked in management positions for well known retail brands like HEMA and more entrepreneurial companies like HotelSpecials and Redcoon. In these years I gained insights in how to structure multi-disciplinary business teams, apply new proven technologies and drive operational excellence. Recently I made the proposal (which was approved) to the shareholders to close the company I lead.
I am a life long learner and strongly believe in applying insights in everything I do. Special interests goes to change, energizing teams, business model innovation, new technologies and how to make it work. I believe THNK will help me to create the next chapter in my career.