Eva Zahrawi Ruiz

Eva Zahrawi Ruiz
Head of Brand and Marcom
My experience and deep interests:
I am based in: Amsterdam
THNK connection: THNKer , AMS Class 01

I graduated in 1996 in Information Sciences, Advertising and Public Relations at the San Pablo CEU University in Valencia, Spain. I moved to Amsterdam in 2000 to join Cirque du Soleil in the Marketing/Corporate Alliances department, managing sponsorships for the European Tours. After that, I became Account Director at Wunderman working on international deployment projects for brands like Land Rover and Jaguar. I then moved to Vodafone where I was the Brand Director for The Netherlands for almost five years. I have been a member of the board of ADCN and the Vodafone Netherlands Foundation.

After 12 years dedicated to Vodafone, a natural moment came for me to follow a different path, enter “the second half of my life” and make true a promise that one day I would go on a long trip. In March 2017 I embarked on a six-month journey that took me to a number of islands in Asia and Oceania. Back from this life-changing journey, my path continues as Brand/Marketing Director a.i., Coach and Speaker under “a life of travel with work in between, not the other way around" – supporting, helping, inspiring companies and individuals in their own 2nd half.

In 2018 I worked as Marketing Director at Bol.com. Here I was responsible for Corporate Communications, Innovation, CRM, Brand, Marketing Communications, and Internal Communications.

My work has been recognized nationally and internationally with the following awards: Ciclope, Cannes Lions, RAB, Grand Prix Content Marketing, Best of Social Media, ADCN Lampen, Lovie Awards, Euro Excellence Awards, SAN, International Excellence Awards, AMMA, Epica and Eurobest.

menu-close-white