Firas Aljarrah

Firas Aljarrah
Deputy CEO
My experience and deep interests:
I am based in: Riyadh
THNK connection: THNKer , AMS Class 17

I’m originally from Syria, but I was born and raised in Saudi Arabia, and my mom is Saudi as well. I lived throughout my life in the four most major cities in Saudi, and I’m currently living in Riyadh. I did my undergrads away from my family in one of the best universities in the Middle East, and that was a remarkable period of my life. Then, four years after working in Investment Banking, I took the risk and moved all the way to San Francisco to shift my career and start a Master’s degree in Social Entrepreneurship. Living in SF and being close to the Silicon Valley for two years and a half, has made a tremendous personality and mentality change on me.

I believe that human empowerment is the best investment, in addition to my belief in social entrepreneurship as an inclusive and powerful way of making an impact as well as business. What I do day and night is working on spreading and coaching our coaching programs, in addition to designing and implementing social entrepreneurship programs. Passionate about impact investing, anything related to sustainability tools and practices, ideas and exercises that raises self-awareness and strengths soul leadership, change-making at its simplest and most innovative meanings and manners.

menu-close-white