Francisca Branco

Francisca Branco
Voice & Body Language Coach
My pronouns are: she/her/hers
My experience and deep interests:
I am based in: The Hague
THNK connection: Leadership Coach

I am interested in leadership presence: the habits that we form around what we say and how we say it; the positive impact we can have when our voice and body language support our message, whether we speak to one person or a thousand. As a trained opera singer, I am passionate about finding this balance, and guiding others in the process.

I was born and raised in Portugal, and after studying Political Science & International Affairs, I moved to the Netherlands to pursue my passion for classical singing. Holding a bachelor and masters degree from the Royal Conservatoire of The Hague, I sing professionally with the group Laurens Collegium based in Rotterdam.

During my studies and teaching practice, I realized that singers and speakers face many of the same challenges and strive for similar goals: stage presence, clarity, engagement, a mental and physical state that nurtures authentic expression. Shortly after becoming a Body-Language and Micro-expression coach, I was interviewed for Forbes on "Why your CEO needs a vocal coach?", by Carol K. Goman, Ph.D.

Outside of work, I like exploring different parts of the country with my partner. My favorite way of relaxing is with a fine mix of cooking, yoga and comics.