Geoff Scales

Executive Coach
THNK School of Creative Leadership Vancouver
Education
Vancouver

I am an experienced Organization Development Consultant focused on leadership development, team development, strategic planning, and change management. I am an accomplished facilitator, workshop designer and consultant.

My goal is to help my clients maximize return on human capital through a variety of OD practices, including employee engagement, leadership development and team development. I analyze and identify organizational challenges, help to develop effective teams and strong leadership, and support the successful implementation of organizational change.

I have experience supporting Senior Executives (CEO and VP-level), Directors, Managers, Front-line supervisors, and front- line employees.

Prior to entering the Organization Development field, I spent seven years as an Advertising Agency executive in Canada, and three years as an Investment Banker in London, England. I have worked in Canada, the UK, Scandinavia, USA and Asia.

I earned a Bachelor of Commerce from UBC in 1992 and an MBA from London Business School in 2002. I am certified to administer the Myers Briggs Type Indicator Assessment and is a certified Executive Coach; I am trained in Bridges’ Transitions, Process Work Facilitation, Conference Model methodology, ShadowWorks, Flawless Consulting and Clear Communication.

Specialties: Leadership Development; Facilitation; Coaching; Workshop Design; Cultural Transformation; Change Consulting