Georgiana Moc

Georgiana Moc
Program Manager
My experience and deep interests:
I am based in: Amsterdam
THNK connection: Staff

For a couple of years, I pursued a career as an engineer, both in an office and construction site in Romania, my home country. When I moved to the Netherlands more than two years ago, I continued on the engineering path and worked in the stage machinery industry, having a chance to visit theaters around the world.

Even though it was very rewarding to see a building rising from mud or seeing a theater's technology, live in action, I realized that for me it is even more rewarding to build something by connecting with people on a different and deeper level. This way, one can achieve much more and create a bigger impact. I truly believe that on different levels, we can all be builders and we are all able to take things apart and put them together repeatedly.

Being a part of THNK gives me the opportunity to bring my enthusiasm and support in building programs for different organizations that share the same passion and want to improve the state of the world.

On a personal level, I get inspired by readings books on different topics, practicing yoga, long-distance cycling, windsurfing, walking in nature with my dog, or exploring new cities and cultures.

menu-close-white