Giovanna Manto

Giovanna Manto
Transformational Leadership Facilitator
My experience and deep interests:
I am based in: Amsterdam
THNK connection: Faculty

I spent my early career as an industrial engineer for large multinational corporations in both technical and strategic roles. This international experience gave me a multi-faceted exposure to the complexity of organizations and a thorough grasp of the socio-systemic dynamics that executives face in culturally diverse teams and uncertain business contexts.

Throughout the years, this development has fueled my passion to facilitate transformational leadership with unconditional regard and a thought-provoking style, naturally taking me to work with high-impact decision-makers who want to shift dysfunctional belief systems and narratives into expanded perspectives in service of growth.

Italian by origin, I now live in Amsterdam, after a number of relocations in the UK and the US first and subsequently throughout Europe.

Trained with the Co-Active Training Institute (CTI), I'm now prepping to become a Master Coach, working with my Professional Coach Certification with the International Coach Federation (ICF). I hold with distinction an Executive Master in clinical organizational psychology from INSEAD and a series of other useful practitioner tools and accreditations, such as the Leadership Circle 360 Profile, the Hogan assessment, and the Scrum Agile coaching, currently expanding my edges with meaningful spiritual work (Gita Belin, Aberkyn-McKinsey), and a certification as a Hatha Yoga teacher.

I love giving back to my community, coaching a volleyball team of young talented girls and volunteering as a transition dialogues facilitator at the international school of my children. I also enjoy playing marimbas in a local music group and sporting in nature with my beloved family and dog.

menu-close-white