Henri Allegra

Henri Allegra
Head of Talent Media Solutions Sales, France
I am based in: Paris
THNK connection: THNKer , AMS Class 17

Italian born and grown up in Switzerland, I lived and worked in Geneva, Milan, Amsterdam, Singapore, Dublin, Barcelona, and Paris. Changing places quite a few times made me learn to quickly reset my plans and adapt my way of living and thinking. As a result, I like to jump into new things, learn from eclectic people in diverse environments, and make things happen.

I am currently leading a team of media consultants at LinkedIn in Paris and have been helping companies for several years to develop their employer branding and communication strategies. Previously, I worked as a consultant and a manager in market research, innovation, communication, and marketing & strategy agencies in Europe and in Asia. Throughout these experiences, I learned to combine creativity, innovation, consulting services, and business development.

Over the past few years, I have developed a strong interest in ethical behaviors of both companies and individuals, and how to connect these two to make an impact on today's global challenges.

When I am not working, I like to play with my new-born baby, binge watch TV series and documentaries with my wife, connect with people while playing football (I still pretend to be a decent player), discovering new (vegetarian-friendly) restaurants, or discussing how to fix this world.

menu-close-white