Hinke van Weperen

Hinke van Weperen
Management Assistant
My experience and deep interests:
I am based in: Amsterdam
THNK connection: Staff

After being born and raised in Friesland, I studied speech therapy in Groningen and moved to Barcelona quickly after my studies. Upon my return I worked as a speech therapist for a couple of years in Amsterdam and discovered I enjoy the communication and problem solving but lack the patience for this work. So I started using these skills in project management and supporting business operations.

Throughout my career I worked at different companies, with one resemblance: the aim to inspire! I worked as Personal Assistant for fashion artists Viktor & Rolf, Project Manager at developer and investor Schipper Bosch and Executive Assistant/Wisdom & Marketing Manager at dialysis services company DaVita. Because of this work experience, I started my Bachelor in Business Administration studies in the third year. During the first year of my studies I worked freelance as Executive Assistant for Amnesty International and at the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam.

I am excited to now be at THNK as Management Assistant of THNK’s Global Managing Director and other THNK Partners in Amsterdam.

menu-close-white