Iane Aguiar

Iane Aguiar
Service Line Director
My experience and deep interests:
I am based in: Brazil
THNK connection: Faculty

I have a very vivid memory of my first English class at the age of 12. I was so fascinated that on that same night I told my father I would one day explore the world and its diversity.

I never forgot my dream and ended up moving to London from Brazil 15 years later to do an MBA.

After finishing my studies, Marketing Guru Drayton Bird liked a letter I wrote to him so much that he hired me to work in the UK as an International Business Manager.

Together we engaged in creative Direct Marketing challenges throughout Europe and other parts of the world. We developed and delivered an innovative and powerful training on Direct Marketing which was delivered in Brussels and London with over 50 participants from all over the world.

Nine years ago, I decided it was time to head back home for the birth of my daughter.  At that time I was already in love with training and development and then joined one of the top business schools in the country where I worked for 7 years as Program Director leading the design and delivery of innovative and experiential leadership development programs.

My belief in transformational learning experiences is what connected me with THNK and I am really happy to be part of such a motivated and inspiring team.

We support leaders from around the world in developing innovative solutions to organizational and societal challenges – a dream much more complex than I ever imagined but surely a captivating one.

In addition to my love of personal development and education, I also enjoy travel and sports.

menu-close-white