Isabelle von Boetticher

Isabelle von Boetticher
Founding Partner
My experience and deep interests:
I am based in: Port-au-Prince
Other projects and organizations include: Cayae's Instagram
THNK connection: THNKer , AMS Class 13

I grew up between Germany and Haiti with two siblings; a Haitian mother who taught me how important family ties, ancestors and traditions are, and; a German father who inspired my love and respect for flora and fauna, and how important it is to sometimes break and redefine traditions.

I studied International Management, worked and lived across four continents, and held responsible positions in Marketing, Talent Management, and Organizational Development in international corporations and non-governmental organizations, then moved out of corporate and into entrepreneurship. All this has formed my unique perspective and respect for all life forms.

Early in my career, I sought more purpose and the desire to give back. I engaged in philanthropy, founded a family-driven fundraising organization for schooling projects in Haiti, and dived into a more holistically healthy lifestyle. Since 1998 I have completed advanced training in energetic healing activation, yoga, and meditation (Certified Life Coach, Yoga Teacher, THNKer (Class 13), Reiki Usui Master, Quantum Touch, Healing Hands and Dharma Shamanic System practitioner. Although my fellow collaborators and various masters continuously impact my personal path, I see my son, my family, and my clients as the best teachers in life.

With my work I realize another lifelong dream, bringing together my personal passions and professional experiences to create spaces, where curious souls can improve their individual well-being, health, and resilience, activate their self-healing powers, and thus improve the well-being of their families, teams, communities, organization and the global society.

I was nominated to become a THNKer by Regine Zamor
menu-close-white