Jaron Reisman

Jaron Reisman
Trainer/Coach, Initiator
My experience and deep interests:
I am based in: Amsterdam
THNK connection: THNKer , AMS Class 09

I live with my wife and two young daughters near Amsterdam in The Netherlands. I come from an entrepreneur’s family with roots in countries across Europe and the Middle East. My experiences vary from fintech, alternative education and coaching/training in self- and organisation development processes. I consider my professions to be in: business management, community/team development and the guidance of self-development processes.

With “Nieuw Athene” (New Athens) as the dot on the horizon, I am working on fulfilling a dream I had for years to grow a farming community with a training centre.  In a couple of cooperative settings I work towards realizing a small village that is at the forefront of the development of how societies can operate in a sustainable way. Among interested potential founding partners are: a rehab facility, a Buddhist community, an elderly care company, friends, possible community residents and more.

The business vehicles and concrete jobs that support the whole picture at the moment are:

• Reisman Coaching: Offering training and coaching for self-development to individuals and entrepreneurs
  • VrijplaatsX: a partnership with Pepijn van Zoest that initiates New Athens and works on the buildings and its business model on Plantagelab
  • Jamik vof - samensturen.nl: A consultancy/training company with Kim van Rijt on shared leadership and self-directed teams;
  • Interim Project Manager Implantology at Dental Clinics