Kathleen Capozza

Kathleen Capozza
Founder and CEO
My experience and deep interests:
I am based in: Seattle
THNK connection: THNKer , AMS Class 11

I love that my work has taken me around the world allowing me to experience different cultures and environments across six of the seven countries. (I'm always looking for that opportunity in Antarctica to complete the set.) I've worked internally with clients in industries such as hospitality, media production and distribution, consumer products, digital interactive, education, financial services, and philanthropy in organizations like The Walt Disney Company, The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and PeopleFirm. I have been a leader of all aspects of HR and specialize in talent-centric strategy, culture, leadership and organizational development, talent management, and workforce insights.

I'm currently working on two passion projects. The first is my partnership with fellow THNK alumni Mila Aleman building an organization for women and girls to invest in themselves and their community. The second is my consulting business (Disco Porcupine) providing services around talent-centric strategy and organizational effectiveness primarily to start-ups and small non-profits.

I have a Master of Liberal Studies from Rollins College, a Bachelor of Science in Organizational Communication from the University of Central Florida, and I'm a proud member of THNK Class 11 in Amsterdam. In my free time, you can find me chasing three passions: live music, great books, and camping.

I was nominated to become a THNKer by Amelia Hurlbut
menu-close-white