Laurence Corréard

Laurence Corréard
Commercial, Operations and Quality, Environmental and Social Responsibility Manager
My experience and deep interests:
I am based in: Lisbon
THNK connection: Faculty

I have been living in Lisbon since 1998. I graduated in Applied Foreign Languages from the Sorbonne University followed by a Licentiate of Integrated European Studies in Management from the University of Saint-Andrews (UK) and a Masters in Conference Interpreting from the University of the Minho (PT), under the auspices of the European Commission. I work as a conference interpreter for the international organizations of the UN family. In 2007 I created a consultancy agency in language services and joined Calliope, the worldwide network of consultant interpreters. My life experience in multi-cultural environments and in different countries, and my personal interests naturally led me to coaching.

I completed my coaching training with Escola Europeia de Coaching (EEC) in 2012 and rapidly was admitted as an Associate Certified Coach (ACC) to the International Coach Federation. I continued my training in advanced coaching with the Success Unlimited Network (SUN) and in team coaching with the EEC. I collaborate on a regular basis with the EEC. I adopt a pragmatic, results-focused approach in my coaching, guiding my clients towards self-discovery and helping them unleash their potential and overcome their difficulties. I am a reflective, inquisitive person. I practice my coaching skills in several business contexts and languages, which I speak fluently (Portuguese, English, Spanish and French).

Dance and meditation are my preferred leisure activities and provide me with a sense of personal fulfillment.  I believe in the wonder of life and live my own life to the full.