Lynn Zebeda

Lynn Zebeda
My experience and deep interests:
I am based in: Amsterdam
THNK connection: THNKer , AMS Class 06

I was referred to THNK by Sacha Carina van Ginhoven.

A graceful go-getter, I have worked with partners on five continents on reinventing the world. I have diverse experience in sustainability, diversity, and social innovation.

I am part of Dr. Monk, an international innovation agency that I founded together with Ama van Dantzig. Dr. Monk works with game changers, pioneers and visionaries to create a brave new world. One that is fair, green, connected and filled with promise. On one end of Dr. Monk’s spectrum of work are big in-depth research projects -  in Europe, Africa and South America – and on the other end (media) concepts that activate a broad audience. Its headquarters are in Amsterdam and Accra.

Before co-founding Dr. Monk, I worked internationally as a consultant in the field of social enterprise, strategy and leadership development. I have an academic background in International Development.

I am passionate about music, chocolate, learning how the world works and mobilizing crowds to love it even more. I find myself surrounded by a growing community of highly inspirational people who give me the necessary vim and vigor to actualize the potential I see all around.