Marietta Benkhoff

Marietta Benkhoff
People and Organization Development Manager
My experience and deep interests:
I am based in: Amsterdam
THNK connection: Staff

I joined THNK as a Program Manager in 2016, working both on the Executive Leadership Program as well as Custom Programs. It was a great experience, which has given me the opportunity to see the impact of THNK's programs first-hand and be a part of the learning journey of many of THNK's inspiring participants.

In 2018, my own journey at THNK continued and I'm very excited in my current role to have the opportunity to look at how we as an organization can act, grow, and learn in line with our mission and values – a role I'm truly passionate about!

I've always been interested in understanding people's behavior and how we make decisions and interact with each other and the world around us. I completed my Master's degree in Organizational and Social Psychology at the London School of Economics and briefly worked in the field of market research and insights before my interest in lifelong learning and the opportunity to work with impact-driven changemakers brought me to THNK.

I'm always happy to meet for a coffee to discuss new ideas and ways to learn and grow together!

menu-close-white