Melanie Brannigan

Melanie Brannigan
Senior Manager of Organisation Development
My experience and deep interests:
I am based in: Paris
THNK connection: THNKer , AMS Class 17

My personal mantra is “change is the essence of being.”

Born and raised in Canada, I am now living in France – my 28th home, 14th city, and 5th country.

I am insatiably curious and thrive on new experiences. I am highly driven to know the unknown.

As a student of cultures, change, and transformation, I believe that the critical need for all organizations today is to build the capability to thrive in ambiguity. People need to feel psychologically & emotionally safe in order to function in high levels of uncertainty and be willing to take calculated risks.

My mission is to help create inclusive and supportive environments where everyone can be their true self and use their greatest strengths – thereby unleashing the full potential of the organization or society. Holistic and integrated leadership, focusing on the human impact of change, helping people thrive during disruption, grow and move through transition, is key.

Travel, visiting museums & galleries, cycling, reading, doing puzzles of any kind and following random thoughts down rabbit holes, is how I spend my free time.

menu-close-white