Mira Gleisberg

Mira Gleisberg
Head of Behavioral Change Innovation
My experience and deep interests:
I am based in: Amsterdam
Other projects and organizations include: Fluxo-Acrobatics
THNK connection: THNKer , AMS Class 03

I have the drive to motivate people to live a more active, less stressful life and prevent disease. I am passionate about how technology, behavioral change and games can improve health and healthcare.

I am a health entrepreneur, strategy consultant (ex-McKinsey) and ex-gymnast (competed on an international level). This background combined with ambition and enthusiasm resulted in establishing strong foundations for growth, innovation and efficiency and realizing new business and products.

My most recent project was in a digital health business in Philips offering medical-grade personalized behavior change programs for chronic disease prevention combining connected health measurement devices with cloud-based analytics and mobile apps. Before that, I worked as an entrepreneur for several startups (e.g. co-founder The Upside Club, CFO for Spotzer, marketing director for TEDxAmsterdam Education etc.) and independent consultant for corporates in the health & wellness, digital media and technology industry.

I hold a Master of Science in Medical Biology and Media Technology. Apart from yoga, healthy food and travelling, I love to perform as an acrobat.

I was nominated to become a THNKer by Menno van Dijk
menu-close-white