EMERGE - Class 05

Nathaniel	Etim
Head, Strategy and Corporate Finance
at AFEX
My pronouns are: he/him/his
My experience and deep interests:
I am based in: Abuja
THNK connection: THNKer , EMERGE - Class 05

I lead the strategy and corporate finance department at AFEX, an organization solving Africa's food insecurity challenges by providing a platform for players in the agricultural sector to, amongst other things, access input and output markets, capital, and storage infrastructure.

In addition to both driving the development and implementation of AFEX’s growth strategies, and leading the team responsible for raising equity, long-term debt, and grant capital for AFEX, I also lead the market data and research team responsible for publishing insightful reports that support decision-makers in making effective and efficient decisions that will improve the productivity of the agricultural sector in Nigeria.

I am a curious, growth-minded, and impact-driven professional passionate about global access to nutritious and affordable food, power, quality education, and finance. I hold a bachelor's degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Girne American University and an MBA from Lagos Business School.

When I am not working, I am either playing the piano or playing tennis.