Nick Graham

Growth Consultant
Future Fuel Strategy, THNK Community Strategy & Vork
Internet, Community, Apparel
Amsterdam

I am a pioneering commercial strategist with deep expertise in Entrepreneurship, Commercial Growth and Innovation. I have led new ventures to $hundreds millions in revenue, founding two startups and holding leadership roles in three corporate new ventures (consumer goods, B2B & B2C). I am addicted to innovation, startups and change for good. I have been banging the Green drum since the 1990s, executing CSR strategy for corporates and mentoring eco startups.

I help companies of all sizes looking to develop entrepreneurial business. Specialties: Market Entry, Growth Strategy, Business Development, Change Management, Operations, Team Building, Productivity and Wellness. I am recognized as a revenue growth expert, putting in place best practice, people and processes. Examples:

+Founding award winning startup Bucket Buddies, the community for aspirations.

+Launching $mm workwear brands in EMEA for VF Corp, world’s largest apparel company.

+Setting up $mm Carhartt Workwear Sales & Ops process in EMEA

+Setting up $mm Retail Planning department for Nike EMEA, rolling out 100s stores.

Startups cemented my thinking around lean process and data-driven decisions. As the analytics & reporting guru I've led six €mm systems implementations.

The world of entrepreneurship and innovation has been my home since 2002. I am a disciple of Lean Process and of Happiness. I'm passionate about sharing, scaling and spreading success… because entrepreneurs will save the world!