Olessia Hageman

Olessia Hageman
Brand Building & Product Innovation
My experience and deep interests:
I am based in: Zurich
THNK connection: THNKer , AMS Class 17

Born and raised in Vladivostok, Russia, I lived in Australia, the US, Italy, Switzerland, Japan, and the Netherlands. Today Switzerland is a place I call home. After spending the last year in Tokyo and Amsterdam while on maternity leave I came back to Zurich to create a happy home for my daughter here.

With that in place, I am now taking steps to accelerate out of the turn and not just go back to work but find my way to drive change and make an impact and dedicate my energy to doing good while doing well.

Prior to becoming a Mom, I worked in brand building and product innovation in regional and global headquarters of multi-national companies (Procter & Gamble, Logitech, Kellogg Company, Triumph International).

I love mountains, love a good nature adventure, a breathtaking view, and a good hike or a good run off the beaten path. One thing you should know about me is that I consider running a social activity and appreciate an invitation for a run over anything else.

Topics that engage me today and get me reading and thinking are behavioral science and technology.

menu-close-white