Paul van ‘t Veld

Paul van ‘t Veld
Coach
I am based in: Amsterdam
Other projects and organizations include: Private Coaching Practice
THNK connection: Faculty

Leadership should never be a lonely place. You want to surround yourself by people who are working with you to bring about greater success. The most successful people in life have a guide who works with them. Luke had Yoda, Frodo had Gandolph, Dorothy had Glenda. And you can have me! With more than 15 years of experience as a leadership coach and facilitator I am dedicated to guide any leader who is willing to grow. I lighten up when you are willling to step in to the unknown. And when you show courage to navigate through uncharted territories, work with your shadow sides and learn to balance between opposites. I will be totally invested into your success; totally focused on making you great. Totally working towards unleashing the hero you are created to be.

Good to know: with a previous career as an entrepreneur in advertising (building and selling my agency to the worldwide DDB- advertising network) I resonate with everything around creativity and teams in a business environment.

Words that describe me best: present – focused – well prepared – empathetic – honest - accountable – calm - welcoming