Ricardo Batista

Ricardo Batista
Director
My experience and deep interests:
I am based in: Lisbon
THNK connection: THNKer , AMS Class 15

My name is Ricardo da Silva Batista, 45 years old, married to Renata and Lucas and Julia's father.She is 7 and he is 4 years old. I am Portuguese and also Brazilian because my family immigrated to Brazil on the 40's looking for a better life.  My parents met each other in São Paulo where they had me, Renata and Daniela.

They used to hold small business like restaurants and coffees. I grew up participating in this family business environment which gave me a good sense of entrepreneurship and also a proactive way of behaving. I had a degree in engineering, a business administration pos-administration and Finance MBA. Im my 20's, I lived for 3 months in California and almost 1 year in Barcelona. In both situation I spent my time studying and working. After 2000, back to Brazil, I changed my career to be an Executive of Financial Services. In the last 18 years I have been working for big Retailers like C&A , Renner , etc...and medium-size banks specialized in SME´s and Consumers.

Since last August, we are living in Lisbon and still in charge of Tricard. I love travelling. The experience of discovering places, people, history... excites me. Now I am planning to move to Amsterdam and make this trip by motorhome. I think that I have an adventurous spirit .

menu-close-white