Simone van Neerven

Executive Leadership Program - Amsterdam Class 10

Simone van Neerven
Faculty
My pronouns are: she/her/hers
My experience and deep interests:
I am based in: Amsterdam
Other projects and organizations include: reBel.la

I am a mathematician with a passion for people and tech. Anything with data has my interest. I care for others and I love to inspire. People say my energy is contagious. I always play an infinite game, looking for win-win solutions. Simplifying stuff is one of my guilty pleasures. I am hands-on, curious, and creative. Love to have fun and do cool stuff.

After a long corporate career, I founded my company reBel.la in 2018. Now, I am a catalyst for innovation in a very diverse range of industries and organizations, challenging the status quo and bringing different perspectives. To me, innovation is having your head in the clouds and keeping your feet on the ground at the same time. Empowered employees are key to success. I have a proven track record in the field of innovation and employee engagement. I am not afraid to take up big challenges and get it done. Mostly, I enjoy working with people who dream big, know how to have fun, and get things done.

To balance my energy, I play sports daily, from running to biking and going to the gym. On Saturdays, I drink champagne with friends, since there is always something to celebrate!

I was nominated to become a THNKer by Quirine Eijkman
See all articles from Simone van Neerven