Simone van Neerven

Simone van Neerven
Head of Innovation
My experience and deep interests:
I am based in: Amsterdam
THNK connection: Author, THNKer , AMS Class 10

I am a mathematician with a passion for people and tech. Anything with data has my interest. I am always trying to simplify stuff. I challenge the status quo. People say I am a maverick. I am hands-on, curious, and creative. I dare and I do. I am not afraid to fail and I'm very eager to learn. I like to have fun and do cool stuff. I care for others and I love to inspire. I always look for win-win solutions.

After a long corporate career, I founded my company reBel.la in 2018. I help companies to drive innovation. To me, innovation is having your head in the clouds and keeping your feet on the ground at the same time. Engaged employees are key to success. I have a proven track record in the field of innovation and employee engagement. I am not afraid to take up big challenges and get it done. Mostly, I enjoy working with people who dream big, know how to have fun, and get things done.

To balance my energy, I play sports daily, from running to biking and going to the gym. I am privileged to live both in Barcelona and Amsterdam. On Saturdays, I drink champagne with friends, since there is always something to celebrate!

I was nominated to become a THNKer by Quirine Eijkman
See all articles from Simone van Neerven
menu-close-white