Sophie Poulsen

Sophie Poulsen
Content Marketing Manager
I am based in: Amsterdam
THNK connection: Staff

After being born and living in the UK for a few years, I moved to Thailand with my Thai mother and Danish father. I lived in the beach city of Pattaya for a few years before moving to the mountainous northern province of Chiang Mai, where I graduated from an American high school. Upon graduating, I did a gap year in Copenhagen, Denmark, and then moved to Rotterdam, the Netherlands, where I attended Erasmus University Rotterdam and completed my Bachelor's in Communication and Media in 2017.

I am passionate about writing and technology. During my studies, I did communications internships at various companies, including the Netherlands Institute for Multiparty Democracy (NIMD), an NGO based in The Hague, and The Energy Project, a small organizational consulting firm based in Amsterdam.

I am excited to be at THNK as Content Marketing Manager, where I am responsible for designing THNK's content strategy, creating content, optimizing THNK's online visibility, and contributing to digital marketing initiatives.

menu-close-white