Stéfanie Laupré

Stéfanie Laupré
Office Manager & Facilities Manager
My experience and deep interests:
I am based in: Amsterdam
THNK connection: Staff

The different things I have practiced in my life are not represented by what I am doing today, but by the person I am.

Half Swiss, half Spanish, I was encouraged in my early years to study music (I knew how to read music before I knew my alphabet!) and was allowed to dance as many hours as I wanted in front of my bedroom mirror. Logically, years later, I obtained a Master of Arts in Geneva in music pedagogy, specialized in active music teaching through body movement.

I moved to Barcelona, did mime studies (yes!) and got the opportunity to practice my profession with children, teenagers, adults, and the elderly for five years. In 2014, the desire to share my experience and discover other musical cultures allowed me to travel to more than 30 countries alternating between work, volunteering, and pure tourism.

After many adventures, love stories, yoga teaching training, extravagant dishes, and the observation of the most diverse civilization's customs, in 2018, I decided to drop my backpack in Amsterdam. Now challenged by my sedentary lifestyle but finding fulfillment in the learning environment at THNK, I am looking for a more settled life.

menu-close-white