Executive Leadership Program - Amsterdam Class 17
I am an experienced entrepreneur who is both founder and/or partner of companies with a total of 220 employees.
My passion for entrepreneurship arose from my practical experiences as a youth worker. This has resulted in my current company 'Sensa Zorggroep', of which I am co-founder. Sensa Zorggroep is a care institution that specializes in specialist youth care and culture-sensitive care. We are active in the field of youth care, outpatient support, care for the elderly, care for the disabled and green care. We are also specialized in providing culturally sensitive assistance.
Our mission is "Sensative Care with Sensative Professionals for a Sensative Society." In addition to my passionate work as a director at Sensa Zorggroep, I am co-founder of various companies, such as:
• Kraamzorg Anne Noord-Holland; maternity care institution that specializes in providing culture-sensitive maternity care
• Chic-O-Latte; a chocolate café that is purely about the experience.
• Institute for Cultural Care provides knowledge, implementation power and training for professionals in the field of culturally sensitive care
• Sensa Foundation; has been around for some time within Sensa Zorg in the context of corporate social responsibility. The steering committee ensures that the interests of the Sensa Foundation are properly represented and that the money released is used for the right purposes.
• Onfluence is a full-service influencer marketing agency. Based in Amsterdam, but operates throughout the Netherlands.
• Inmedita offers first-class medical tourism guidance with a strong emphasis on the safety and comfort of our customers.
• Maestro Investment is a one-stop-shop for companies and investors with comprehensive investment advice, licensing, marketing, accounting and asset management services.
I am also a board member at The Present Movement and Mentor at NL Groeit.