Tali Bielski

Tali Bielski
Marketing Manager
My experience and deep interests:
I am based in: Amsterdam
THNK connection: THNKer , AMS Class 08

I am a strategic and creative thinker constantly seeking to improve on today and pioneer a better tomorrow. Originally from Israel, I now live and work in Amsterdam.

I have an advertising agency background, having worked at the second largest Israeli Advertising agency – ACW Grey Israel. During this time I gained solid experience through the diversity of my work; managing accounts in the fields of financial services, media, beverages, commercial vehicles and NGO’s, all these covered leading brands in the Israeli market.

Three years ago I relocated to Amsterdam and undertook my Master’s degree in International Communications Management.

Currently, I am a senior Marketing Manager leading one of the most significant developments in Amsterdam – The Ven project. The Ven project is a major mixed-use redevelopment transforming the largest vacant office building in Amsterdam into a Business and entertainment complex, due to launch by the end of 2016. The building is located in an underdeveloped grey business area where 50,000 employees work daily. I believe that this project has the potential to serve as a catalyst for further developments and my goal is to help regenerate that area and inject fresh energy, color and life into its surroundings.

I am the mother of one very sweet one year old and a black and white dog.