Tanya Strauss

Tanya Strauss
Team Assistant
My pronouns are: she/her/hers
My experience and deep interests:
THNK connection: Staff

I am a positive thinker who leads life mainly through my heart. I am inquisitive by nature, and I like to figure out how things work and why they work that way. In my mind, everything in life is a puzzle of some sort – I try to live the journey of life passionately and place together the puzzle pieces to form a complete picture. I was born in South Africa in the Free State, growing up initially as a farm girl and then moved to the city of Pretoria. I learned to be adaptable from a young age, but as much as I love city life, I will always have a natural attraction to the countryside and nature. Growing up in a big family might explain why I am easily energised by being around people. Married with two children, I strive for a better world and a brighter future for everyone.

I’ve worked in multiple service industries and have more than 18 years of experience in Operations Management and Administration. I have worked with diverse workforces in multicultural settings and have lived in different countries. Having worked with inspirational leaders, I understand the importance of good mentors. Today The Netherlands is our home, and curiosity attracted me to being part of THNK. As the Team Assistant, I am very excited about our journey ahead and being part of an innovative team working together for a better future.