Trusha Govender

Trusha Govender
Chief Executive Officer
My experience and deep interests:
I am based in: Johannesburg
THNK connection: THNKer , AMS Class 17

A thinker, a dreamer and a storyteller.
I have worked in broadcast television, for agencies managing many brands and for corporates growing a single brand. Using content to tell different types of stories. All with one aim, to communicate with intent, purpose and to move audiences.

I am a strong-willed woman and that colours my perspective, my judgement and my view of the world. Who I am, has helped brands and social programmes redefine themselves, communicate with purpose and ultimately move away from the clutter to create new markets. Making the competition irrelevant.

I am widely read and an avid globetrotter. Travelling solo, with a team of girlfriends or with my hubby and 2 kids. All these experiences, knowledge and perspectives help me create a brand, communication and social impact strategies and activations that deliver visibility, presence and growth.

I have grown the team at Shy-red, personally. And we have snatched brands small and large from top agencies. We help with Research and Content, Strategy and Creative, Storytelling and Social Engineering. Making social agents and programmes fit for purpose.
Helping people, social programmes and agents to change the world.

menu-close-white